Following on from the Anzac Albany Festival grab your swag or tent and join us for the exclusive Convoy Campout within the ground surrounding the National Anzac Centre for a unique Dawn Service experience.
Once the Anzac Albany Festival closes to the public the exclusive Convoy Campout will commence and continue into the night leading into the Dawn Service on Wednesday 25 April.
Campers will get a WW1 themed experience with campfires, live performances, WW1 themed movie screenings as well as a space for your swag or tent (Maximum size: 2 Man tent)
- $55 Swag space per person
- $115 Tent space (2-person)
BYO Swag & Tent
Online tickets close on Monday 23 April 9am.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door, April 24 unless sold out prior.
Exclusive access to the Convoy Campout at Albany Heritage Park including;
- Camp fire performances and activities into the night
- Camp concierge
- WW1 themed movie screenings
- Exclusive Gunfire Breakfast
- 50% discount to access the National Anzac Centre
($12 for adults, $5 for children)
- Exclusive early morning access to the National Anzac Centre on Anzac Day (post dawn service) from 6.30am
- 10% discount in Forts Store
- Exclusive early morning access to the Princess Royal Fortress on Anzac Day from 6.30am including guided tours
- Optional guided trail hike to Dawn Service
- Shuttle bus to Dawn Service from Forts Road carpark
- Live screening of Dawn Service from Convoy Camp
- Space for swag or tent (Maximum size 2 person tent)
- Availability to purchase food and beverages
- War Widows Guild Contribution ($5 per ticket/swag & $15 per ticket/tent)
- Tuesday 24, 9am – 7pm, shuttle bus available from Forts Road carpark up to National Anzac Centre
- Anzac Day, exclusive bus for Convoy Campout ticket holders only from 4am up to the Memorial